Windflow 500 Wind Turbine
Windflow light weight and cost-effective design
The Windflow 500 turbine is a 500 kW, two-bladed turbine with a 33 m diameter rotor. Its light weight, innovative design is cost-efficient and reliable, and suitable for a variety of terrain and wind farm sizes. It is certified IEC class 1A and nearly 100 turbines are field-proven in strong turbulent wind conditions.
- Light weight enables low cost of manufacture, transport and installation
- Reduced capital and operating costs for electrical balance of plant
- Highest power-to-weight ratio in the industry
Durable and robust
- Excellent performance in strong and turbulent winds
- Design eliminates two main causes of turbine downtime
Easy transport, installation and connection
- Standard-size trucks and cranes, and 3 m roads
- Two-bladed rotor and nacelle installed in one easy lift
- Synchronous generation allows cost effective connection to the grid
Call or email us to discuss the potential for the Windflow 500 on your wind farm.
Click here for technical specifications and a view of the inside of the nacelle.