Wind Turbine Manufacturer Windflow
Welcome to Windflow Technology
Wind power is one of the fastest growing forms of electricity generation worldwide and capacity is expected to increase from the current 250 GW to close to 500 GW in the next five years.
The engineering innovation of Windflow Technology Limited, (NZAX:WTL) offers a market leading, IEC certified wind turbine, with proven performance in Class 1 winds.
The two-bladed, 500 kW Windflow 500 is:
- easy to transport, install and connect electrically
It incorporates technology and design features that set it apart especially in strong wind conditions and complex terrain.
- Torque Limiting Gearbox ™ (TLG)
- Teeter-Control System ™ (TCS)
Wind turbine design and licencing
The Windflow 500 is available to manufacture under licence in certain markets. Design services incorporating its field proven TLG and TCS in multi-megawatt wind turbines are also available. Please email us for further information.
If you are based in the UK, please go to our Windflow UK website
- 5 December 2013: Windflow investment plan and capital raising approved
- 27 November 2013: Windflow announces further Right’s Offer of Preference Shares
- 26 November 2013: Meeting Notice 11 December 2013
- 20 November 2013: Special General Meeting Notice 4 December 2013
- 8 November 2013: Annual Report 30 June 2013
- 19 July 2013: Warranty insurance agreement signed with General Dynamics SATCOM
- 11 July 2013: Windflow Technology Pays Dividend on Preference Shares