Wind Turbine Manufacturer Windflow
Welcome to Windflow Technology
Wind power is one of the fastest growing forms of electricity generation worldwide and capacity is expected to increase from the current 250 GW to close to 500 GW in the next five years.
The engineering innovation of Windflow Technology Limited, (NZAX:WTL) offers a market leading, IEC certified wind turbine, with proven performance in Class 1 winds.
The two-bladed, 500 kW Windflow 500 is:
- easy to transport, install and connect electrically
It incorporates technology and design features that set it apart especially in strong wind conditions and complex terrain.
- Torque Limiting Gearbox ™ (TLG)
- Teeter-Control System ™ (TCS)
Wind turbine design and licencing
The Windflow 500 is available to manufacture under licence in certain markets. Design services incorporating its field proven TLG and TCS in multi-megawatt wind turbines are also available. Please email us for further information.
If you are based in the UK, please go to our Windflow UK website
- 2 May 2013: Windflow Commercial Team Expands for UK Sales
- 24 April 2013: Half year report released (1 MB)
- 15 March 2013: Windflow Turbine Generates Revenue in Scotland
- 15 March 2013: Windflow Shareholders Support Preference Share Issue
- 12 March 2013: Special Meeting Votes To Increase Loan Facility
- 17 January 2013: First Royalty Payment from USA for licensed NZ wind turbine
- 21 December 2012: Third Windflow Turbine Destined for UK "home-coming"
- 21 December 2012: Windflow newsletter
- 7 December 2012: Second Windflow Turbine Destined for the UK